THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IN THEIR ENTIRETY, AS USING, ACCESSING, AND/OR BROWSING OUR WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND TO EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE EXIT OUR WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT USE, ACCESS, AND/OR BROWSE IT FURTHER.
As a Member, you agree not to use our Services to do any of the following:
Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Member Content that:
- Violates any local, state, federal, or international laws
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party
- Harms, threatens, defames, promotes violence or illegal activities, or is otherwise vulgar, obscene, abusive, harassing, tortuous, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable
- Links directly or indirectly to any materials to which you do not have a right to link
- Contains any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to extract information from our Website or Services
- Contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation
- In the sole judgment of sahildhamija.com is objectionable or restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our Website or Services, or which may expose us, our affiliates, or our Users to any harm or liability of any type.
Use our Content to:
- Develop a competing website
- Create compilations or derivative works as defined under Indian Government copyright laws
- Redistribute it in any manner, including, but not limited to, sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other distribution mechanism
- Decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer our Website, Services, and any related software
- Use our Website or Services in any manner that violates this Agreement or any local, state, federal, or international laws.